Mitch Haley wrote:
Did they make a wagon grade sportline package?
If you are talking about changing from SLS to springs/shocks, it
will ride low unless you can find sportline wagon springs (which
probably don't exist unless non-sls wagons were made for other
markets). If you do want to delete the SLS, I'd be willing to trade
my 1987 power steering pump for your PS/SLS tandem pump.
I'm keeping the SLS!! ;-) Thats the whole reason I love the TDs... I don't know about Sportline SLS parts, but all the frontend, swaybars, etc stuff should work. I've only recently got my W124 cd... so haven't explored all the options yet, but I think I saw a mention of a Sportline wagon.