Heck, I could do them painted for less than $100........I better hit the pick and pull......What would be the proper paint to use? I mean, to be correct for a restoration......

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] no accounting for taste...Restoring Bundts

I believe they;re available for around $100-$130 in many places - but tha
might be exch at some places.  and those are painted - chromed ones (yuck)
and around $180.

If you sell them fr $100 that;s probably a good price - make sure you have
some profit built in. Many suggest 30% or so -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Canfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>