I once used black epoxy paint on some wheels (not bundts, just
ordinary steel wheels).  I had them sandblasted, used spray primer and
and I actually brushed on the epoxy paint.  The epoxy paint dries
glossy and is fairly thick so it can fill minor imperfections.  I was
happy with the results, if I had sprayed it it probably would have
been even better but as it was you really couldn't see any brush
marks.

Just FWIW.

Allan

--