--- Alex Chamberlain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 6/5/07, Zoltan Finks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Are there any other
> > complications surrounding a grey market car?
> >

> Emissions, emissions, emissions.

The biggest problem I had with a gray market care was
getting the VIN sorted out by both the DMV and
insurance company.  While it was more of an
inconvenience than anything else, I quickly tired of
the letters from both entities about the VIN not being
a good number, and that I needed to bring it in to
them for verification.

In both cases that put an end to the questions, but it
was a PITA having to do it.

Poos

Sick sense of humor? Visit Yahoo! TV's
http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/222