Also plan on the rear accumulators ( nitrogen filled rear suspension spheres
). A pair will run $200 plus oil. Book time is 5 1/2 hours on a wagon and
you'll need every bit of the 5 1/2 hours. I did them on our 1995 E320 wagon.
Engine harness was replaced. However the compressor was leaking and not the
evaporator.

James Zavesky