RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!

This sounds like the cretin who sold me the POS SDL on eBay four years ago. He was going to pick me up at the airport too. He missed that and I waited a few hours, called his home #, talked to his retarded wife. She had no idea what I was talking about.

The seller claimed to be a MD, but may have been only the night janitor at the hospital. He had a dirt lot, curbstone junk yard of a used car sales spot under some shady trees with Doofus and Dorkmeyer working for him when they were not asleep in the plastic chairs out back.

Kaleb ended up with that car when it died a horrid death and I spent thousands on shop labor thousands of miles from home.

RUN AWAY!!!!!!

Take the bad feed back and RUN AWAY

just my 0.02