Thank you, OK Don.  I will check the cold start injector.

Also thank you to Kaleb C. Striplin on my 190E low coolant light and high temp. It was the sensor. And when I removed it, found lots of debris between the contacts. I also broke the lock ring to replace the sensor. The lock ring was impossible to get, as dealers around me don't carry it.

KS

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sounds like the cold start injector is plugged, or not spraying fuel
as it should.