One of the "third tier" dealers as I call them (not a new car dealer,
not a "big" used car lot, but a place with about 10 - 15 cars for sale
at an abandoned gas station) has a '99 E320 wagon with 4matic for
sale.  It looks like a nice car inside and out, but I never make the
first stop at a place like that when they are open so I don't know how
it runs, how many miles, etc.  Very likely no maintenance records.

In all probability this car would be too rich for my wallet, but what
would be any likely problem items I would want to be on the lookout
for?

Allan
--
1983 300D