When you're talking about rebuilding them like that, you have to plan
to "drive the money out". The value will be in the service, enjoyment,
and pride you get from the car, not it's resale value.
I started down that path with the SLC, but kind of lost interest after
I got the 124 chassis. Now I'm looking to get rid of the SLC and get
another 124 -----

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK