Is that the same guy that was having some sort of problem with IP timing
and removed and installed the IP several times trying to get it right?

Gary Thompson wrote:
> Yep, it actually happened. Guy named Trace in Lewisville, TX. Not sure
> when he disappeared from the list, but he ended up rebuilding that
> engine. Even he admitted that it was a pretty freakish incident,
> though.
>

> Gary Thompson
> 1995 E320
>

> On 6/20/07, John Robbins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Allan Streib wrote:
>>> You use AutoFrost in a diesel?  Is that a hydrocarbon blend?  Didn't
>>> someone on the old DIESEL list recount a disaster when his
>>> propane/isobutane charged AC burst a hose and his engine ran away when
>>> it started breathing the gasses?
>> I remember something about that.  I don't remember if it actually
>> happened or if people were talking about if it could happen.
>>
>> John

Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  92 250D Turbo, 92 300E 4Matic, (2x) 91 300D 2.5 Turbo, 90 420SEL,
  89 560SEL, 89 260E, 87 300SDL, 87 300TD, 85 380SE 5.0 Euro,
  81 240D, 81 380SLC, 80 240D, 76 240D, 76 300D, 72 250C, 69 250