Say what you want, but I run Mobil1 in both my cars
and motorcycle, and I continue to observe the
manufacturer's recommended change intervals.  Yes,
it's more expensive, but it's a very small price to
pay in the grand scheme of things, especially when you
consider the potential consequences should things go
south.

FWIW, Mobil1 20W-50 for motorcycles is about
$9.00/quart.

Dan

--- Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Excellent oil, but rather pricey.  Do not do
> extended service intervals
> without oil analysis, it's too risky.
>
> May or may not be better than Mobil 1, that's a
> debate I don't have
> much real information on, but you surely won't do
> worse than spend more
> money than you should with it, it's not gonna hurt
> anything.
>
> Peter

photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC