Nice cars. We have one. Amazing car. The motor has 402 hp not 386. It goes
from 0-60 in 6 seconds.

In town it needs to be driven in 3rd else the motor never gets over 1300rpm
and carbons up the motor. Unfortunately the carbon gets into the oil system
and plugs one of the touchy lifters. Sea Foam seems to have cleared it up.
Car has Bio-degradeable wiring harness's under the hood as well as the ETA
that have potentiometer issues as well.

Depending on where the car lived you may or may not need an evaporator.

In addition to the wiring at 99kmi plan on doing the rear accumulators,
trans filter and hoses.

At 125kmi start planning on doing the timing chain, valve stem seals and
guides.

Oh yeah pulling away from a Red Light when it goes green STILL puts a smile
on my face. It's the 70's all over again but with air bags and ABS.

James Zavesky
1991 500SL
1992 600SEL