If you have the tool, you can somewhat easily do it in a day. And yes, my
201 lived in massachsetts for years. I actually had to replace the entire
rear subframe due to rust. Surprisingly, this and the two front LCAs got rid of
most of it.

You'll need a floor jack, jack stands, some really big sockets (21 or 23 mm,
can't remember offhand), plus an inverse torx socket. Call up Rusty and
tell him you want the bolts too, it's better to use Rusty's bolts than to use
rusty bolts. :)

It's amazing the difference that the mounts and the links made in the car.