Hi Gary,
    Your ideas sound completely plausible to me - expecially considering
events of the recent few years.  We seem to be moving farther and farther
away from the Constitution with this crap about it being a living document
that needs to change with the times - Bull - it was fine until the 1970s.
Then we have some who believe laws should be interpreted on what other
countries are doing - again BS - we're the USA not UK or France of Germany.
We are a melting pot - but we need to control the borders - legal
immigration is fine, it's the illegal part we must go back and straighten
out.

Many people say 12-15mm is an impossible nimber to find and deport - but
I'll bet if 20,30 or even 50mm people owned back taxed the IRS would  have
them all identified and with a crosshairs on their back so big they coud
feel it!   We can do anything we need to do - and preventing 20+ million
people from becoming defacto citizens will the rights that go with it, is
something for good for the USA and we must not give up.

Some may be productive people with families needing support, etc., but
there's also a huge amount of criminals crossing the border and who knows
how many terrorists - oneof these days we'll have trucks at shopping malls
or airports filled with explosives that will change the way we live -

Sorry - didn;t mean to rant -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.