Maybe in the '70s. I lived in Detroit from 1981 to 1994 and didn't hear
about it. The thing is, if they wanted to vandalize cars that were not
US made, there were hundreds of Fords and GM vehicles  that were built
in Canada and rolled right over the Ambassador Bridge into Detroit on a
daily basis.

The question is, if you wanted to trash vehicles that were not built in
the good old USA, which cars WOULDN'T you target?

Lee

Craig McCluskey wrote:
> http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070708/NEWS06/707080576
>
> Benz content: I've heard of non-Detroit cars being vandalized in Michigan
> just because they aren't from Detriot. Is this true?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Craig

Lee

If you would be unloved and forgotten, be reasonable. - Kurt Vonnegut

Email is protected by DesertGate Spam Filter
http://www.desertgate.com