Hi - I'm still looking for a reasonably cheap vehicle for my daughter to
drive while awaiting the ability to buy Donald's 300SEL.  A guy a few miles
South of me has a 1989 560SEL with 200,080 miles and 'needs some Freon'.   I
know these can be expensive to get into decent shape if not cared for
properly.  What should I look for should I go check this one out?  He says
that one of the widows needs 'some gear thing', and is asking $2,200.

<<<  I have owned this car since Christmas of 2005 and must part with it at
this price for the next 24 hours only.
The front seats on bottom need recovering...they have duct tape covering the
leather. Belts, hoses, water pump, and valve cover gaskets replaced approx
800 miles ago.

HI again  there is a small dent that can be popped out on the hood
noticeable when one looks at an angle.  Also one on the rear part on the
side also barely noticeable but there.  I would put in some refridgerant in
the A.C. as I never have and this summer it needs it.  Accsessories all work
however the driver's window needs a gear piece replaced I would figure on
five hundred at a dealer.

NO rust good stereo central vacuum etc and it would be a lot eaiser to just
talk by phone for any other details, the sunroof is just fine and never
leaks or makes any unusual noises

Never had any failures or troubles. Enjoy, I have. Stephen  >>>>

Thanks - Bill