From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Wonko the Sane
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:17 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List; Banned List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MBZ] IowaQ

How many would be interested in coming to west-central Iowa in
August/September for a get-together? (Jefferson, Iowa)

Kleb's apparently not doing an OkieQ this year, so this would be same thing
(sans junkyard-backyard) except eight hour north on I-35.

I will go with the Biblical model in scheduling: "Where three or four are
gathered together .... ."

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org