Today was "Show your Wheels" day at work. I went to the grocery store last
night and picked up 2 gallons of veggie oil (soy was cheapest so thats what I
got). Tossed 'em into the tank of the 190D, printed out a "BioFuel FAQ" and it
drew people like moths to a light.
They wanted to know the mileage and what modifications I'd made (none) how much
the oil cost and how much could I use and on and on.
I ran it and I'd say the soy oil smells better than canola I'd used the past.
I'd originally wanted to use corn but thats $1.50 a gallon more and I figured I
was already economically unsustainable enough...
Anyway a guy with a beautiful old Mustang won a nice little trophy. I don't
care so many people actually thanked me for bringing my car out that it was
totally worth it...

-Curt