On Jul 14, 2007, at 7:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On another tire note, I have informed the new car manager at Phil
> Smart MB in
> Seattle that my new C300, due in about ninety days, had damned well
> better
> not have Continental tires on it. I don't want Michelins, either,
> but of the
> two.............

Oddly up here in the pacific NW when the dealer hands me the keys to
the B200 loaner
it has Continental SUMMER tires on it. I really have to wonder what's
going to happen
when winter and some snow arrives.  Perhaps they'll smile and tell
all the new owners
oh we've a deal on winter tires and steel rims for you...

John
1983 300TDt  386k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  198k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 193k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)