BTW I do have some nice Craftsmen made in USA flare
wrenches ;-)

As you all know one of the brake lines split on the SD
on Friday.  Car is still waiting for my time.

Yesterday leaving work the check engine light came on
in the Civic.  Car was semi-driveable as I had no warm
idle. So that car is in the shop waiting for a cat.
converter and O2 sensor.

What am I left driving that has a/c.?  The old
reliable Alfa (!?).  The car that has not let me down
in 3 years of ownership.

Someone cue the music and Rod Serling!!

Fred Johnson
Chicago