From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Craig McCluskey
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 10:12 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] RustyQ 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:57:20 -0400 "Rusty Cullens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> We are thinking about having RustyQ 2007 in Jefferson, Iowa. Maybe
> September 15th or 22nd.

So I take it that you're coordinating with LT Don, aka Wonko the Sane, and
will put it on in his locale instead of his proposed Iowa-Q.

In any event, Iowa is easier for me to get to than Atlanta, though I can't
say for sure whether I'll be able to make it.

Craig