Hijack thread!

MULTIQUIP DCI-500SSW trailer mounted 500 amp DC arc welder/4500 watt
generator, ISUZU diesel

MULTIQUIP BLW-300SS trailer mounted 300 amp DC arc welder/10 KW
generator, MITSUBISHI diesel

BOSS trailer mounted light tower w/LINCOLN Ranger 10 arc welder/
generator, 3 cyl diesel

8' T/A utility trailer w/MILLER BIG 40G gas arc welder/generator, w/
wirefeeder

6' utility trailer w/LINCOLN SAM400 arc welder/generator, 4 cyl diesel
YOKOHMA YK190E 190 amp welder/2000W generator
YASUTORA welder/generator

These little beauties are going up for auction Saturday and I figure
with all the chatter, you could use one for zapping metal or powering
the house.

There are no cars worth mentioning.  I have no interest or
affiliation.  You can bid live online.  http://www.murphyauctions.net/
kenmore07jul.html

--
Clay