Are you saying there is actually intelligent life outside the USA
and that odometer problems happen everywhere?

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 11:26:51 +0930
From: "Hendrik Riessen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Odometers
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I know it is hard to understand but there is a whole bunch of places outside
the US of A. A lot of those places have vehicles which are not available in
the good ole USA. Like the 230TE.
Just like other parts of the world never got models available in the good
ole USA like the Diesel S class and 123 coupe.
Further it may come as a shock to learn that people outide of the good ole
USA have learned how to use a computer and access the internet and even how
to sign up to mail lists/forums.
I realise that usually the only Americans that travel outside of the states
are wearing funny clothes, have very short hair cuts and carry rifles but
yes life exists outside of the USA as well and yes we do have trouble with
odometers.

Robert Bigham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
EarthLink Revolves Around You.