What really sucks is the situation where you live in a
rural area so you can have stuff laying around in the
back 40, and the area around you gets developed,
forcing you to clean up to comply with "new" laws.

I think this is happening to Bob, the 'mog guy down in
Parrish, FL, about 20 miles south of me.  The whole
area is going berserk with development, and he's smack
dab in the middle of it.

I gotta call him and see what's up these days...

Dan

--- "Kaleb C. Striplin, work" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> geez!!
>
> ---
> Kaleb C. Striplin
> Cox Auto Trader
> 730 PP Supervisor

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.