Visited a u-pull yard (first time at that sort of place) that
specializes in imports.  It is about about a 30 minute drive from my
house.  Was not even aware that it existed, until I was referred there
by our local salvage yard.

Found a left-hand rear "jump" seat for my Nissan Frontier that I have
been scouring the internet trying to find.  Noted that they had lots
of late model Benz wrecks, along with Volkswagens, Volvos, BMWs, and
the lots of Japanese stuff.  Didn't see much in the way of older W123s
etc. but that was not really why I was there.

Quick question -- do you normally negotiate prices at a place like
this?  I did not today, as I thought the price was reasonably fair and
I was just happy to find what I was looking for -- but as a general
practice, is it worth counter-offering at places like this?

Allan