You must have a special tool or have made one to
reinstall the rain gutter trim on the 123 chassis.  I
would not encourage anyone who doesn't have the tool
or access to one to attempt replacement, as it's a
near-impossible job without it.

That's not to say you can't do it (I have) but having
BTDT, it is not for the faint of heart, a car with a
fresh paint job, or one with limited manual dexterity.

It's especially difficult if you're using new trim, as
it has to be formed to match the shape of the car.  If
you don't know what you're doing, you'll almost
definitely screw it up, or if you're living right,
have parts of it that won't stay in place and want to
pop off all the time.

Dan (who has field stripped 123 and 126 chassis cars
and has the scars to show for it)

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7