why should a government of the people, by the people and for the people have
to live in such terror of the people?  until that question can be answered
in some way other than they have done enough to earn that sort of sentiment,
i have no use for washington, dc and no desire to support it in any way.

my advice is to say NO! to the wealth transfer government parasites and go
to memphis instead.   learn something about america.  stop being the dupe of
the man who hates and fears you and get a hamburger that has been fried up
in really old grease on beale street instead.  declare graceland the only
white house that matters to you.  drive down into the delta and discover
real history and culture.

etc.