From: Kevin Kraly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 08/06/07 03:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] GM 6.5L Diesel
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
once you go with something with some real power its really a dog.

I understand what you're saying.  My Cummins will tow ANYTHING with
plenty
of power on demand for pulling hills and passing.  The dragon boats were

pulled with a rental box truck powered by a gas V8, and the driver, who
had
also towed the boats with my truck, said that it was a dog!!!  The one
time
my wife and I rode up with the boats behind our truck, it was hauling
7000#
on the trailer with boats and gear plus a bed full of more gear that
wouldn't safely fit into the boats, all this plus a cab full of
people/dogs.
It was no trouble at all!

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula