Dwight, got the tile information in the mail today!  I'd love to say I
have something to show on the tub but I'm really slow as you can see.
All those other things in life get in the way!  Someday it will shine.
Thanks SO much for thinking of me and promoting what doesn't exist other
than in the imagination of a dreamer.

Want to take apart the sunroof?  Let's review the manual on the CD.  Did
I ever tell you I took apart my Audi 5000 sunroof and repaired it and
put it all back together properly?

Sam