From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dave walton
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2007 11:15 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] thoughts on diesel clatter

All the flow through the return line is the result of pressure drop
AFTER the injector fires, right?
My direct observation has been that the same injectors set to
different release pressures affect the amount of clatter. I have been
assuming that is due to the timing difference.
Am I wrong?

-Dave Walton