I've been noticing a little bit of oddities with how my ACC is working
in the 92 300D 2.5T, but it was never enough of a problem to worry
about.  Now that I'm on travel and am driving other people around the
ACC has decided it only likes to operate in full heat or full cold (it
will work inbetween for a little bit before it swings to the other
side).  It seems to me that my temperature sensor just isn't sensing the
in-car temperature right, but since I'm traveling I don't have my W124
CD...  so where is the sensor?  I think it is in the overhead light, but
I'm not for sure.  Is this as simple as replacing a foam hose like on
the older cars or is there something else?

Thanks!!
John