You would be well advised not to read my posts if you don't have a sense
of humor and a strong stomach.
After all what offends you may have some else laughing. That is the
nature of humor, attempted or otherwise.
And no I am not going to apologize, I did not aim that cheap shot (pun
intended) at anyone in particular and you know what they say about shoes
fitting...............
I am not going to go into the whole Freudian thing but it is a well
documented fact that men compensate for their imagined lack of manhood.
Some invade Poland, some buy sports cars and some do supposedly macho
things like collecting and using powerful firearms.
I was going to go in further detail but it seems I am not allowed to use
words like pe**s or heavens forbid should I use the v word. You know
that dictionary is full of sinful words, how did it ever get past the
censors?
Anyway it just goes to prove what a sexual intercoursed up world we live
in, talk about guns and shooting things all you like but mention the
human reproductive organs and you'll go straight to hell.
Oooh no, now I've done it, I said s*xual in**rcourse, perhaps if I
pretend to own lots of guns and like shooting dumb animals I may be
forgiven.
Better stop now or Kaleb will hit the big red button and perhaps shoot
me just for good measure.