Love the midwest. Prior to here, I was (working in reverse order) Jax FL,
DC, NYC, Boston.

My house is double Donald's and a triple lot, four car garage. $74K. So safe
we can go to work and leave the keys in the ignition (downtown Jefferson).

But, unless you are a doctor or an attorney (are you listening, Donald?) you
max out at $13/$15 an hour as management.

Attorneys here have it good. High percentage of population is 70+ and need
an attorney to do the probate. Good news: the attorneys only wear a tie when
going to court (limited to one day a week by calendar).