From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LWB250
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 8:04 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] subject change: Iowa's a nice place to live

Having lived in the Midwest, San Francisco and now
Florida, I can say without question that the Midwest
was (is) best.  Florida, at least the part of Florida
I live in, is nothing short of Hell on Earth populated
by idiots.

Dan

--- Wonko the Sane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Iowa is a very nice place to live.
>
> I grew up in WV, went to college in SC, and have
> lived since then in NC, VA,
> NC again, MA, FL, NYC, VA/DC, and FL once again.
> Iowa is definitely the
> nicest place I've had the opportunity to call home.

________
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/