Hendrik wrote:
> My local authorized semi independent MB workshop informed me a while
> back that they don't do wheel alignments any more. However I found a
> place that knows how to do Benzes and it only cost me 35 Aussie beans.
> Car drives straight, steering wheel is straight but I haven't done
> enough k's to determine whether wear is equal.

If you don't have problems DO NOT get the car aligned just to "be sure."
Good chance you'll make things worse!! Over 200kmi my cars usually have
needed ONE alignment on average (but some have required NO alignments
and others have needed two or three - usually because at least one was
improperly done)..

Marshall
--
Marshall Booth Ph.D.