The Apple AirPort has done bridging since it was
introduced.  You could also use an AirPort Express to
do it, too.

MacDan

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C1&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1118334712699&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=1269977241L11

http://www.usr.com/products/networking/wireless-product.asp?sku=USR5461
> >> I just snagged one of these tonight for the sole
> reason that it can
> >> function as a wireless bridge.  Currently has a
> $20 rebate from USR.
> >> Luther
> >>

> --
> Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
> '87 300SDL (272,xxx mi) head case
> '85 Ford F250 6.9 diesel (x58,xxx mi)
> '82 300CD (166 kmi)
> '82 300D  (74 kmi) getting donor engine-sold
> '85 300D (280,176) parts car sans engine

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.