In FL I save a good chunk by not having stacked coverage on medical.  I already
have very good medical insurance so don't have that on my car policy.  All they
would pay is some additional on the deductable anyway.  It's not legal to turn
in a claim to two companies, though it is done, snd you can actually make money
that way - or end up with a criminal record.   I just save my $ with only my
health coverage to take care of accidents.
BillR