HUH?  An RSS who?

Mike

> If you put something like "Mercedes" in the search for box, then put
> "sale/wanted" in the next one, then put "cars & trucks" in the third box,
> then click the RSS button, it will generate some code that can go into an
> RSS reader....
>
> Royce Engler

RSS is a protocol that allows you to pull data from web sites
automatically...go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feed_aggregator  You can
set up an RSS reader to automatically pull in new postings on Craig's List
that have the word "Mercedes" in them.  For a while I was pulling from 5 or
6 cities.  I can't remember which software I was using (might have been
"NewsGator", but it worked pretty slick.  Google on "RSS reader"...

Royce Engler