> buzzer sound which stays on when the car is running and seams to be
> coming
> from the emergancy hazzard light area.  When I activate the hazzard
> button
> press it in and the hazzards are operating buzzer stops completely.

More of a mosquito-ey little whine?  You have a small electrical
load on the relay, much less than a light's worth.  I got this in
an SL when I'd hooked a relay up to the flasher's output to make
a louder clacking sound when the blinkers were on.  Worked great,
until I had the hard top back on one day.  "What's that little
whine?"  It was too quiet to hear with the top off, but the blinker
was reacting badly to the presence of the extra always-there load.

Anyway, your switch probably filled up with water and there's
a partial short circuit inside.  Take it out, take it apart, and
clean and dry it.

If not that switch itself, it's something else in the turn signal
circuitry that's wet.

-- Jim