Try 2.21:1 rear end. That's what mine had. A bunch came out of the
factory that way. A waste of time to run a 1/4 mile with them, but they
were made to open up and run.  Most came with lower rears, but not much
.I never saw a stock goat that couldn't do 160 no problem Most came out
of the factory geared to run, people who wanted street racers generally
switched them to lower sets later, although there was  almost endless
options for the things.

---------Robert