-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Donald Snook
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 1:45 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Time to trade

Allan Streib wrote:

"Hope you have a big budget for gasoline."

I am prepared for 14 mpg.  The previous owner claimed 16-17 mpg.  The
funny thing is I really don't drive that much.  I realized a couple of
days ago that it had been 4 and half months since I had my oil changed
and I had just clicked over 3000 miles.  So, yes, 15 mpg will hurt, but
I only filled up 1-2 times per month with the benz.

Donald H. Snook

2001 Ford Expedition