On Sep 10, 2007, at 7:47 AM, Jim Cathey wrote:

> There'll be another bus along in awhile
> if you don't get it.  Bid what you think is a fair price, and forget
> about it.  Just MHO.

The ebay automatic search function is also great way to find a part
without endless checking on your part.
For example my S class had a bad Xenon ballast, (about $500 from
dealer).

Be patient, after 4 months of searching up popped a sale of broken
set of xenon lamps with buy it now, $200 later I've two sets of
ballasts & ignitors plus bulbs. Dealer pricing about $2300.  Rusty
will sell for less, but likely not for $200.

John
1983 300TDt  383k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1990's 300TDt  205k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)
1993 500SEL 194k Kilometers (mobil 1 Delvac)