I have used the people noted below. The first one is Bob Bridge Toyota in
Renton Washington. No problems dealing
with them so far.

The second one that I dealt with was Conicelli Toyota, somewhere in
Pennsylvania. However, the address has now
changed on line and I can't say for sure if it is the same people that I used a
year or two back. They were fine
then as well.

Don't know what prices you folks in the USA get at the dealer but in Canada,
things are expensive. For example, I
just ordered a clutch disk for a 95 4Runner. The local dealer wanted just under
$200. I ordered it from the folks
in Renton Washington for $52. That is enough of a difference for me to wait a
few days for it to be shipped.

Randy

http://www.1sttoyotaparts.com/

http://www.usatoyotaparts.com/oem_parts.html