Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:40:21 -0500
From: Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] i really don't get how brick and mortar shops can
 survive today
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

At Lowes (and HD) you can order on line (I think, or at least call on
the phone) ahead of time (like the evening before) and they will have
your order pulled and ready to load.  You also need to get the KD
 studs,
which is usually much straighter and less prone to warping.  Does not
cost much more.  The larger stuff is more stable too.  Lowes tends to
have better product than HD, and better service (such as it is).

--R