From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of George Larribeau
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 5:20 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1985 300SD Nasty Engine Vibration

I ordered the injectors from Rusty and am going to give it a try, BTW they
come with new heat shields. Can the injectors be removed without unloosening

the pluming at the pump end? Will it flex just enough to get the injectors
out and (hopefully in)?

George Larribeau
Dallas Texas

PS: How often is this fooled with ?? I know I have seen examples of injector

testers made out of hydraulic jack pumps. .. was not initially interested at

getting this invested in the process..