Rusty's Bosch reman alternators are also "way good" in my experience.

Scott Ritchey

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LarryT
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2007 8:12 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Transmission Toast

Rusty wrote:<<rebuilder pays the freight and 8 hours labor on his
>transmissions. Of course I have only had 3 warranties in 32 years>>

Wow Rusty!!
That's something you should really advertise!  It's *very* rare to get that
kind of service from rebuilt *anything* !  Should splash it across your home

page!

It's one of the many things that seperates you from the parts sellers of the

world.  You;re a real "parts service provider."

Take care --

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.