Peter, get the attorney soon.  They know how to work this system and
will keep both insurance vultures from screwing you over.  Granted
you lose 33% of recovery to them, but it does tend to increase your
chances of being made whole.

Very glad you are well enough to relate this disaster to the list.
Thinking it is time for me to get another Benz, so that I have
something when the oldest gets to drive Gump.

clay