Wow. So the thing has an aluminum head?

If the stupid thing can't take a minute at 120C or so, then I'm not
sure it's such a good car afterall. I mean, sh*%t happens. If my wife
had been in the car, it might have gotten driven for miles and miles
before she realized anything was wrong. You mean to tell me that it is
literally that easy to destroy a Mercedes Benz?

What kind of excellent German engineering is this?

Brian