I got same mpg on one in Branson, drove it 1500 miles in a week.  Nice
car, plenty quick, lotsa room.

PeteOn Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:26:05 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Just figured the mileage on the rental Malibu from my trip last week ~29mpg, a
>bit over actually. That surprises me, I surely wasn't working at getting good
>mileage...
>Car had 35,000 miles which is high for a rental. EPA estimates range around 30
>for highway. I *think* it had a v6 but I'm not sure.
>
>-Curt

>http://mail.yahoo.com

Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

2007 HHR, 2.4L/Auto, LT2, 17Kmi, No problems!
1987 300SDL  280KMI  Inherited by Grandson
1995 F-250 PowerChoke  199Kmi
1954 Metropolitan Convertible, Hanger Queen
Wife has a Cruizer, 87 Kmi, as reliable as an Ice Box, the car that is!