Ford truck owners are known to exagerate,,,here's the facts for a 05 F350.

"So we hopped a plane to Charlotte, N.C., to meet up with a new King
Ranch F-350 duallie. Hooked to the center of the bed was a 42-ft.
two-car trailer, with an all-up weight just a touch over 11,000
pounds. While this is far less than the Super Duty's max capacity,
it's still enough mass to make little beads of sweat stand out on your
forehead as you're headed for Lowe's Motor Speedway with a couple
hundred grand of somebody else's race cars that you've signed for.

WHO'S THE BOSS?

Ford F-350 Super Duty: 17,000 pounds
Chevrolet Silverado H-D: 16,700 pounds
GMC Sierra H-D: 16,700 pounds
Dodge Ram H-D: 16,400 pounds
Nissan Titan: 9500 pounds
Toyota Tundra: 7100 pounds"

Maybe a 30K Combined weight weight capacity, but certainly not trailer capacity.